Wednesday, July 8, 2009

We are all suckers - Can you make money just by clicking?

The ad says: "




How can you earn Thousands of Dollars each day?
Simple - you need a mouse, Internet and $6 and ... YOU COULD BE MAKING THOUSANDS!
All you have to do is ... CLICK!

Yes - it's THAT SIMPLE! Click...$500, Click...$1000 - Easy, right?"




Would you be tempted to find out more? I think a lot of people will. I am not totally immune as well. Even if the possibility is low, and one questions if it's for real, it presents some kind of hope. Like lottery, 4 Ds, totos, lucky draws. It just needs to be real/come true once, just once...

I never win any 4D or totos in my entire life yet, but sometimes, when there's the occasional inspiration, i still do give the lottery a 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th....100th.... chance. heehee.

I guess deep down, we are all suckers for anything that promises some kind of hope and possibility, even if remotely possible. :)