Tuesday, March 2, 2010

To Be Known Without Saying Much.

Fren was telling me about his excitement looking forward to getting his new apartment key. I told him i really envy him, of which he asked me to quick go get married too. So i asked him to send some nice guys along if he come across them and he just tell me

"
..impt part is ur heart bah...
if its still closed..doesnt matter how many thousand nice guys i send ..."
 
I was a little surprised by his reply. I never tell him much and wonder how he can sense this of me. And i recalled what a good friend remarked just last week,

"..it's really kua zhang...i means the guys swarming after you...beyond my imagination...and i think like dat u also cannot find someone u like..." 

To both responses, i just laughed. Told my friend i'll make a concious effort if he'll just do his job.

Anyway, i am happy. I am happy that i have friends who don't need to know much but somehow can sense me. Isn't this one of the greatness joy in life. To somehow be known without saying. :)

The Unwritten Rules of Friendship: Simple Strategies to Help Your Child Make Friends